This great, 6 bottle wine tote is made by Field Crafts/Bookwear of Honor and features food from the members of Sleeping Bear Gourmet. The bag is given to participants in the annual Leelanau Toast the Season Wine Trail Tour on the weekends of November 7 & 8 or November 15 & 16.
Each bag includes:
- LPVA 2009 Holiday Ornament
- Food For Thought Cherry Honey Mustard
- Naturally Nutty Nut Butters Butter Toffee Peanut Butter (week 1 only)
- Light of Day Organics Tea (week 2 only)
- Stone House Bread Fresh Baguette
- Grocer’s Daughter Chocolate Chocolate Almonds
- Higher Grounds Bolivian Pumari Roast
That’s an 8 oz mustard for size and these foods are as natural, organic and (mostly) local as you can get!
|BUY TOAST THE SEASON 2009 TICKETS|